Are you dealing with the embarrassment, discomfort, and lifestyle interruptions that come with tooth loss? Have you tried bridges or traditional dentures but want something more permanent? With dental implants, you can achieve a fully-restored, healthy smile that is custom-made just for you!
Creative Smiles Dentistry is proud to offer the top dental implant services near Tucson, Catalina, Oro Valley, and beyond, because we take a patient-centric approach. With us, you can feel secure knowing that we have your very best interests at heart. Our dentists take a range of factors into account in order to best determine candidacy, including lifestyles, habits, oral and body health, and much more.
Even better, we offer dental implant placement right here at our Tucson dental office. This lessens the need for referrals, giving you the freedom to get your new and improved smile from the team you already know and trust!
And, if you are at all nervous about your dental implant surgery, we can help! Our caring team is trained to cater to nervous patients. We even offer an extensive comfort menu and administer sedation dentistry services to those who need it!
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant system, also known as a tooth implant system, is designed to replace teeth that have been lost due to advanced age, compromised health, widespread decay, or oral injury.
A dental implant is made up of a small titanium screw that is used in place of missing tooth roots. Dental implants are only fabricated from biocompatible materials that promote long-term health.
Dental implants are surgically placed, making them a permanent solution to tooth loss. Unlike dentures and bridges, dental implants are fixed and require no daily removal or dietary restrictions. They are designed to be treated like natural teeth - just follow our instructions and yours could last a lifetime!
Our Dental Implants Systems In Tucson, AZ
We offer the following tooth implant systems at our Tucson dental office:
- Single Dental Implants: These dental implants are designed to replace one missing tooth at a time, eliminating the need for traditional bridges. Every single dental implant is topped off with an implant-retained dental crown that is custom-shaped and custom-shaded to perfectly blend in with the rest of the smile.
- All-on-4®: The All-on-4® treatment concept is used the world over to provide a new, fully-restored set of teeth to patients in just one day! The system utilizes four tilted dental implants designed to promote optimal comfort and health and eliminate preliminary procedures, like bone grafting. If you need to replace an entire arch of teeth, this system could be the one for you!
- Hybrid Dental Implants: If you love your dentures but are looking for a more secure fit, consider hybrid dental implants. With hybrid dental implants, your dentures can be permanently affixed using a small number of dental implants. Hybrid dental implants are good choices for those who have suffered widespread tooth loss and are concerned about the investment of conventional full mouth dental implants.
- Overdentures: Overdentures are partial or full dentures that sit atop dental implants for a healthier, more stable fit. Crafted from long-lasting acrylic, overdentures are proven to be a healthier alternative to traditional dentures as their ultra-snug fit promotes healthy bone retention. Like traditional dentures, overdentures are removable and require a similar care routine.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: Implant-retained dentures are specifically made for patients who have enough soft gum tissue to help support the weight of the denture. They typically require a small number of dental implants for optimal stabilization. Like traditional dentures, implant-retained dentures are removable for simple care and maintenance.
During your dental implants consultation, our doctors will get to know your goals, lifestyle, and health history, to help determine which system is best for you. Remember, dental implants are designed to last for life so it is very important to choose one that is best for you and your long-term health.
How Long Does The Dental Implants Process Take?
Everybody is different - our doctors will provide you with an accurate timeline during your consultation. Typically, timelines will be determined by the following factors:
- Your individual needs. Including the number of teeth that need to be replaced, as well as your esthetic goals.
- Your chosen dental implant system. We offer several different types of dental implant systems that come with a range of different timelines.
- Your current health. Some dental implant systems require preliminary procedures, like extractions or sinus lifts. These procedures may be performed right here at our Tucson dental office.
Preliminary Treatments For Dental Implants
Some patients require preliminary treatments prior to dental implant placement. Though every patient is different, Dr. Ju may recommend one or more of the following:
- Dental Extractions
- Sinus Lifts
- Guided Bone Regeneration
- Socket Preservation
As with many of our other treatments, we strive to offer patients what they need - from the team they already trust. This means we perform the above-mentioned services right here, in-house. If you have any questions about your custom treatment plan, timeline, or investment, you will get all of the answers you need during your consultation!
Schedule Your Dental Implants Consultation With Dental Creative Smiles Dentistry Today!
Give yourself the gift of a healthy, luminous, and permanent new smile. We are here to listen to your goals. Call today to schedule your dental implant consultation!