If you are suffering from cavities, tooth loss, or multiple dental problems, we are here to help! Our signature restorative dentistry services are designed to provide fast relief and optimize health.
At Creative Smiles Dentistry, we believe in the power of personalized care, an approach that takes into account the well-being of all bodily systems. In doing this, our doctors are ensuring safe, effective, and long-lasting outcomes.
Furthermore, if you suffer from anxiety in the dental chair, or if you have special healthcare needs that make dental appointments difficult, please let us know. Our caring team is trained to cater to nervous patients. We even offer sedation to those who need it!
We provide the following restorative dentistry services at our local Tucson dentist's office:
Struggling with tooth loss? Choose the only permanent tooth replacement solution!
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted just under the gum line that are made for optimal health and comfort. Many of our systems are designed for those who are suffering from wide-spread tooth loss and require full arch replacement.
Creative Smiles Dentistry offers the following dental implant systems:
- Single Tooth Dental Implants: Designed to replace a single missing tooth using an expertly-shaded implant-retained crown.
- All-on-4®: Four tilted dental implants to promote optimal comfort and health, and eliminate preliminary procedures, like bone grafting. Many patients receive a fully-restored smile in just one day!
- Hybrid Dental Implants: Non-removable dentures that are permanently affixed to the mouth with dental implants.
- Overdentures: Removable dentures that sit atop dental implants for a healthier, more stable fit.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: Removable dentures stabilized with a small number of dental implants.
Tooth crowns are generally recommended to those undergoing treatments like dental implant surgery, root canals, or dental bridge placement. We may also recommend dental crowns for those who have been diagnosed with decay, or a large cavity. They can also be used to cover up a stained or misshapen tooth for esthetic purposes.
Creative Smiles Dentistry offers dental crowns using the following materials:
Removable & Implant-Retained Dentures
If you are missing several teeth, or even a full set of teeth, traditional removable dentures could be the tooth replacement solution for you. Our Tucson dentists custom-craft removable dentures and work with each and every patient to determine the very best look and fit possible.
Love the idea of traditional dentures, but crave a more secure fit? We offer implant-retained dentures designed with flexibility in mind. These options are still removable but are held into place with permanent dental implants.
During your dentures consultation, our doctors will assess your whole-body health to ensure that you are making an informed, sound decision!
Dental bridges are specialized dental restorations made to replace one or more missing teeth. At Creative Smiles Dentistry, we offer traditional bridges, as well as implant-retained bridges.
Dental bridges don't just look natural, they also offer a range of health benefits, including:
- Healthier oral care routines
- More comfortable meal times
- Further stabilization for existing teeth
- Retainment of facial bone structure
- Improved or restored speech
Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings
Tooth-colored fillings, also known as composite (white) fillings, are strong, like traditional metal fillings, but they blend in with the color of your natural smile. More and more patients are choosing tooth-colored dental fillings because they are safer and more natural-looking than the alternatives.
Schedule Your Restorative Dentistry Appointment With Creative Smiles Dentistry Today!
Restore your smile in a friendly, high-tech environment. Call us today to schedule your appointment!